- We require an initial non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of £3000.00, a further £3000.00 non-refundable, non-transferable payment is due four months later, with 50% of your estimated total bill due six months prior to your wedding date. The final balance of your wedding is due strictly six weeks prior to your wedding, together with final guest numbers
- Our spa is not included in the Exclusive Use fee due to this being on an external non resident membership basis.
- Front gates cannot be closed during Exclusive Use Weddings, as these provide access to other properties.
- Names of guests staying overnight must be provided by the bride & groom at your earliest convenience but no later than 3 weeks prior to the wedding date, guests will be allocated by the hotel by room type only and all rooms are based on 2 guests sharing. Should additional beds or cots be required for any children, these are charged at £25.00 per extra bed and £10.00 per cot and these charges are inclusive of Breakfast. Please be aware that only certain types of rooms can accommodate extra beds and you would be advised to contact the events team as soon as possible with your requirements so that we can advise the room types accordingly. Any guests staying any additional nights can then be reserved in the correct rooms.
- Saturday Weddings during May / June / July / August / September & October are minimum numbers of 80 Adult Day Guests.
- Great Hall Weddings are a minimum of 80 adult day guests and this is applicable all year round. The Great Hall is not available for evening entertainment.
CANCELLATION OR REDUCTION IN NUMBERS
- Should numbers reduced after monies paid, this cannot be refunded or transferred to other items and the hotel accepts no liability for these reductions / cancellations.
If the wedding should be cancelled at any time, the following charges are automatically applicable and based on the total amount shown on the wedding contract. The Initial Deposit and further payment made four months later are non-refundable and non-transferable at any time in the event of a cancellation
12 – 9 months in advance: 30% of the remaining charges 9 – months in advance: 60% of the remaining charges
6 – 3 months in advance: 90% of the remaining charges 3 months – Date of Wedding 100% of the remaining charges
- Rushton Hall reserves the right to substitute any item with one of equal value without notifying the client.
- Until a contract is signed Rushton Hall reserves the right to change prices and rooms without notice.
- We offer a complimentary wedding breakfast tasting for the Bride & Groom and you would be required to arrange this in advance, but only within 3 months of your wedding date. This can be done Monday – Thursday 6pm. However, if the Sirloin of Scotch Aged Air Dried Beef is one of your main course menu choices, this can only be available on a Sunday Lunch at 12noon. Should you wish to bring any additional guests to try the wedding food tasting, this is charged at £40.00 per person plus any drinks/wine and must be paid for in full prior to departure from the Hotel after your tasting. The food tasting is for the main wedding breakfast courses only and not the evening buffets or canapés. Banqueting wine can be tasted, however, full glasses & bottles will be charged accordingly, other wines will be charged by the bottle. For the food tasting you can choose a maximum of 2 starters, 2 main courses and 2 desserts only.
- We offer the services of a Master of Ceremonies complimentary. However if you decide you do not require this service, much of the organisation during the Wedding Breakfast will be your responsibility. You will need to remember to organise the line up to receive your guests, announce the speeches, decide when the presents need to be passed, when the cake should be cut, etc. The Master of Ceremonies will be booked by the hotel once your signed contract and non-refundable, non-transferable deposit has been received and should you wish to cancel this service at any time, a fee of £130.00 will still be chargeable.
- Regarding the Silver / Gold / Platinum & Fairytale Packages, there is a charge of £45.00 per child under the age of 12 years, there is an option for children to have a smaller portion of the Fine Dining Wedding Breakfast or a Children’s menu. This would include Soft Drinks (Coca Cola, Lemonade or Orange Squash only) during the Drinks Reception and Wedding Breakfast only in exchange for the Alcoholic Beverages. Guests between the ages of 12 and 18 would be classed as adults, however not able to have the alcoholic elements of the package. Therefore the charge of £55.00 is applicable to these. Glasses of Champagne are a minimum size of 125 ml.
- The check-in time for hotel rooms is strictly 3.00p.m. All rooms must be vacated by 11.00 a.m. the following day. Therefore, please take this into consideration should you or any of your guests need to get ready at the hotel, staying night prior is the only way to guarantee that this is possible and you would need to advise your guests of this. If you wish for the Bridal Party to get ready at the hotel, you would be required to book the allocated Bridal room for the night prior, to ensure that this is possible. You will be responsible for booking rooms yourselves at the earliest possible convenience. Rushton Hall will not take responsibility for contacting you regarding other bookings being taken which may result in all accommodation being booked. All room bookings are subject to availability.
- The evening buffet is compulsory and we will cater for the total number of evening guests attending. Serving time is strictly between 9.30-10.00pm.
- Rushton Hall reserves the right to reclaim from any client the reasonable costs of any damage incurred as a result of the actions of their guests.
- Smoke machines, Chinese Lanterns and Fireworks are not permitted anywhere within the venue or grounds. Bands are not permitted in the Great Hall, Cellar Bar or Grounds of the hotel or Court Yard. Music in public areas has to be agreed by the hotel in advance.
- Last drinks orders for guests is 11.45pm, and drinks and music must be finished by 12.00 midnight. On a Sunday, last drinks orders for guests is 11.15pm, and drinks and music must be finished by 11.30pm. The residents bar will be opened after 12 midnight (11.30pm on a Sunday) at Rushton Hall’s discretion and will only be available to residents. Any non-residents would be required to leave the hotel premises at this time.
- If a guest has a serious allergy to any particular food, it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure he/she does not consume any dish containing that ingredient. We cannot take responsibility for special dietary requirements unless advised.
- Rushton Hall cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal items.
- If Rushton Hall is unable to host the event or provide a service that has been booked by the client due to circumstances beyond their control, such as government intervention, acts of god, civil disturbance, local or national disaster, strikes then the liability of Rushton Hall to the client shall not exceed the amount paid by the client to Rushton Hall in respect of the particular event.
- We do not provide any special storage rooms for any wedding items and it is the wedding parties responsibility to ensure that all items are removed from the venue. We will not be responsible for any loss of items due to the negligence of guests. Should any items be left behind by anyone within your party, you or a member of your party must contact the hotel with 24 hours of the function date to arrange collection, after which time the hotel reserves the right to discard of these items. We do not accept any liability for any items belonging to the wedding party or wedding suppliers under any circumstances.
- Any external suppliers provided by yourself, (eg. Florists), are not permitted to use any other room, other than the function room, to prepare any wedding items (such as floral arrangements). All items should be fully made up prior to arriving at the venue. Any incidental mess or rubbish caused by the suppliers must be fully cleared away by themselves prior to leaving the hotel.
- All suppliers will have access to the hotel from 7am on the day of your wedding, we cannot guarantee access before this and do not take responsibility for flowers, wedding cakes or any external wedding decor prior to the day of the wedding
- The hotel strives to accommodate all suppliers needs for set up purposes, etc, however, we do not guarantee access prior to 7.00am on the day of the wedding for all rooms other than the Great Hall when access would not be permitted until 12 noon at the earliest.
- All damage made to any of Rushton Hall property by the customer or their guests will need to be paid for by the customer.
We strongly recommend you take out Wedding Insurance