30th September-2nd October 2016
Rushton Hall are extremely excited to be exhibiting at ‘Condé Nast Brides: The Show’ this October. The unique event offers visitors the opportunity to have direct access to the brilliant minds behind Brides magazine and all of the expertise and connections that come with them!
Visitors will get the chance to chat to the crème de la crème of the wedding industry as well has access to an incredible array of stunning wedding inspiration, from classic to quirky. On top of all of this, there will also be the opportunity to take home some unbelievable prizes including; a £2000 wedding dress; diamond jewellery; an engagement photoshoot; a DJ set for your wedding party; £500 off bridal flowers; personalised wedding favours; and much more!
There are over 100 amazing brands exhibiting at Brides: The Show, including:
– Dotty Dew Drops, creators of the most beautiful floral wedding cakes that you’ll barely be able to bring yourself to cut.
– Jacques Vert, purveyors of the finest apparel for the discerning mother of the bride.
– Kew Royal Botanic Gardens, for a stunningly floriferous wedding venue.
– Ricky Paul, for the most awes inspiring floral arrangements and sculptures you have ever laid eyes on.
– Vera Wang Wedgwood, a collaboration that has produced the most exquisite silver and tableware.
…and so many more!
As well as venues and suppliers, there will be the opportunity to gawk at the height of bridal couture on the catwalk. For that extra special touch, why not push the boat out and get the VIP Experience? This includes front row seats to the catwalk show and a limited edition tote bag filled with £135+ worth of exciting goodies. For just £10 extra, you could be taking a seat at the exclusive Bridal Brunch, where you can chat to the experts while you chow down on some scrumptious nosh.
There’s also going to be something called The Imagination Room at the show. This will be a wonderland of Pinterest-perfect DIY wedding inspo, from paper decoration making with Pop Pop Papier, to cake pop decorating with Pop Bakery and silk camellia making with Christine Leech, expert crafter from Sewyeah!
Oh, and there’s more! How do you fancy a one-to-one complimentary make-up lesson with the experts from Bobbi Brown? Or a workshop on bridal hair with stylist Michael Van Clarke? It’s all happening at Brides: The Show.