- We require an initial non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of £1000.00, a further £1000.00 non-refundable, non-transferable payment is due four months later, with 50% of your estimated total bill due six months prior to the wedding date. The final balance of your wedding is then due strictly six weeks prior to your wedding date, together with final guest numbers. Any extras will be payable before your departure.
- A minimum booking of 6 bedrooms is compulsory (this includes the room allocated to the Bride & Groom as part of the package chosen). These rooms are allocated by the hotel only. You must provide Rushton Hall with a fully named rooming list for these rooms and they must be booked and paid for by yourselves by the final wedding meeting (6 weeks prior to your wedding date). A 20% discount is offered on these rooms, along with any other rooms booked individually by your guests and a £50.00 deposit per room per night is required at the time of booking as we are not able to hold rooms provisionally. Rushton Hall reserves the right to move guests bedrooms attending a wedding closer to function room so as to limit the disturbance to hotel guests not attending the wedding.
CANCELLATION OR REDUCTION IN NUMBERS
Should numbers reduced after monies paid, this cannot be refunded or transferred to other items and the hotel accepts no liability for these reductions / cancellations.
If the wedding should be cancelled at any time, the following charges are automatically applicable and based on the total amount shown on the wedding contract. The Initial Deposit and further payment made four months later are non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of a cancellation.
12 – 9 months in advance: 30% of the remaining charges 9 – 6 months in advance: 60% of the remaining charges
6 – 3 months in advance: 90% of the remaining charges 3 months – Date of Wedding 100% of the remaining charges
- Rushton Hall reserves the right to substitute any item with one of equal value without notifying the client.
- Until a contract is signed Rushton Hall reserves the right to change prices and rooms without notice.
- You may arrange to taste your wedding menu in advance, but only within 3 months of your wedding date. This can be done Monday – Thursday at 6pm. However, if the Sirloin of Scotch Aged Air Dried Beef is your menu choice, this can only be available on a Sunday Lunch at 12.00pm. The cost of the wedding food tasting is £40.00 per person plus any drinks/wine and must be paid for in full on departure from the Hotel after your tasting. The food tasting is for the main wedding breakfast courses only and not the evening buffets or canapés. Banqueting wine can be tasted, however, full glasses & bottles will be charged accordingly, other wines will be charged by the bottle. For the food tasting you can choose a maximum of 2 starters / 2 main courses and 2 desserts only.
- We recommend you engage the services of a Master of Ceremonies. However if you decide you do not require this service, much of the organisation during the Wedding Breakfast will be your responsibility. You will need to remember to organise the line up to receive your guests, announce the speeches, decide when the presents need to be passed, when the cake should be cut, etc. A Master of Ceremonies (booked by the hotel only) will be free of charge if a minimum of 100 adult day guests is reached for the Wedding Breakfast. If you agree to book this service and cancel at any time, a fee of £130.00 will still be chargeable regardless of whether this was originally included complimentary. If your numbers reduce below 100 a charge of £260.00 will become applicable at that time. Any weddings of under 100 day guests requiring a Master of Ceremonies would need to book and pay directly with them, Rushton Hall can provide their details if required.
- Regarding the Silver / Gold / Platinum & Fairytale Packages, there is a charge of £45.00 per child under the age of 12 years, there is an option for children to have a smaller portion of the Fine Dining Wedding Breakfast or a Children’s menu. This would include Soft Drinks (Coca Cola, Lemonade or Orange Squash only) during the Drinks Reception and Wedding Breakfast only in exchange for the Alcoholic Beverages. Guests between the ages of 12 and 18 would be classed as adults, however not able to have the alcoholic elements of the package, therefore the charge of £55.00 is applicable. Glasses of champagne are a minimum size of 125 ml.
- The check-in time for hotel rooms is strictly 3.00p.m. All rooms must be vacated by 11.00 a.m. the following day. Therefore, please take this into consideration should you or any of your guests need to get ready at the hotel, staying night prior is the only way to guarantee that this is possible and you would need to advise your guests of this. If you wish for the Bridal Party to get ready at the hotel, you would be required to book the allocated Bridal room for the night prior, to ensure that this is possible. You will be responsible for booking rooms yourselves at the earliest possible convenience. Rushton Hall will not take responsibility for contacting you regarding other bookings being taken which may result in all accommodation being booked. All room bookings are subject to availability.
- The evening buffet is compulsory and we will cater for the total number of evening guests attending. Serving time is strictly between 9.30-10.00pm.
- Rushton Hall reserves the right to reclaim from any client the reasonable costs of any damage incurred as a result of the actions of their guests.
- Smoke machines, Chinese Lanterns and Fireworks are not permitted anywhere within the venue or grounds. Bands are not permitted in the Great Hall, Cellar Bar or Court Yard. Music in public areas (grounds or court yard has to be agreed by the hotel)
- Last drinks orders for guests is 11.45pm, and drinks and music must be finished by 12.00 midnight. On a Sunday, last drinks orders for guests is 11.15pm, and drinks and music must be finished by 11.30pm. The residents bar will be opened after 12 midnight and 11.30pm on a Sunday at Rushton Hall’s discretion and will only be available to residents. Any non-residents would be required to leave the hotel premises at this time.
- If a guest has a serious allergy to any particular food, it is the responsibility of the guest to ensure he/she does not consume any dish containing that ingredient. We cannot take responsibility for special dietary requirements unless advised.
- Rushton Hall cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal items.
- If Rushton Hall is unable to host the event or provide a service that has been booked by the client due to circumstances beyond their control, such as government intervention, acts of god, civil disturbance, local or national disaster, strikes then the liability of Rushton Hall to the client shall not exceed the amount paid by the client to Rushton Hall in respect of the particular event.
- We do not provide any special storage rooms for any wedding items and it is the wedding parties responsibility to ensure that all items are removed from the venue. We will not be responsible for any loss of items due to the negligence of guests. Should any items be left behind by anyone within your party, you or a member of your party must contact the hotel with 48 hours of the function date to arrange collection or any items will be discarded by the Hotel. We do not accept liability for any items belonging to the wedding party or wedding suppliers under any circumstances.
- Any external suppliers provided by yourself, (eg. Florists), are not permitted to use any other room, other than the function room, to prepare any wedding items (such as floral arrangements). All items should be fully made up prior to arriving at the venue. Any incidental mess or rubbish caused by the suppliers must be fully cleared away by themselves prior to leaving the hotel.
- All suppliers will have access to the hotel on the day of your wedding from 7am, we cannot guarantee access prior to this and do not take responsibility for flowers, wedding cakes or any external decor brought to the hotel prior to the day of the wedding
- All damage made to any of Rushton Hall property by the customer or their guests will need to be paid for by the customer.
We strongly recommend you take out Wedding Insurance